Envelope and Instructions
Here's the instructions tucked into each envelope:
YARD SALE DIRECTIONS....
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY!
1. Print student name on envelope.
2. Index cards are to be used as receipts.
3. Write each customer's TOTAL amount due on an index card.
Include your table number on each card to enable customer to relocate you.
4. Customer carries card to cashier where card will be stamped
as sales are completed.
5. Customer returns to you to pick up purchase.
6. Place the stamped receipt in this envelope. Credit will only be
given to correspond to the total of receipts in the envelope.
7. Before turning in the envelope for credit, please total all of your
receipts and write that total beneath the student's name on the
outside of the envelope. Be sure all receipts are placed back in the
[ HOME |
Fundraising Projects |
Yard Sale Home ]
|Last changed: 10 Sep 96
||These pages are brought to you courtesy of the
Booster WWW Project,|
an organization of volunteer parents, faculty, directors and staff.